Successful candidates will have already had a number of security positions with relevant previous experience in a technical or consulting role performing some or all of the following activities:
- Risk management and the implementation/use of appropriate tools,
- Broad knowledge of security requirements and controls covering the development of procedures as well as the implementation of technical solutions and physical controls,
- Developing and writing policies in-line with the client’s risk profile and requirements,
- Identifying security solutions which deliver value as well as protection,
- Day-to-day operations and maintenance of Database and/or Network security infrastructure,
- The design and implementation of incident response plans,
- Incident and breach investigations,
- Work in support of compliance and regulations (PCI-DSS, GDPR, ISO27k, etc),
- Information security project management.
In addition, you will have the following attributes:
- Excellent presentation and communication abilities, both written and verbal, as well as an ability to demonstrate security concerns, weaknesses and corrective measures to technical and non-technical clients,
- Confidence to present to key business influencers (corporate board members and C level management),
- Flexibility for travel across the South East,
- Must be willing to undergo, and able to pass, a background check.
Responsibilities will include interfacing with the client to:
- Achieve a rapid understanding of a client’s current risk and governance structure, Interface the client’s risks and controls in to our own tools,
- Organise and run workshops on client premises to develop scenarios, Interpret output, develop findings and present these to the client, often at board level.
- Helping to develop the business by: Looking for and securing new clients and generating business leads,
- Assist in finding new talent to grow the team.
- Other general activities could include working with clients to:
- Provide information security subject matter expertise,
- Ensure that the commensurate level of information security controls and procedures are designed into new solutions and processes,
- Provide support and solutions to the business to embed security controls into new solutions and processes,
- Plus any other general activities related to the job function.
The following attributes would be highly desirable:
- Experience with Airline, Financial and/or manufacturing Industries,
- Relevant qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CCP SIRA, etc
- Experience in PCI-DSS, ISO 27001/2/5 or any other compliance standards, Knowledge or background in business.
- Flexibility over travel throughout the UK.
- Flexibility to work abroad would be desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge or experience of IT Security technologies (Firewalls, proxies, DLP, VA/pentest tools)
We expect the successful candidate to:
- Get involved with building the business, generating client leads, identifying suitable candidates and being an ambassador for LineOn UK.
- Deliver a value-added service to our clients.
- Be a natural problem-solver and work proactively to address the needs of the client. We offer: Competitive salary, performance-related bonus and benefits package
- Varied and challenging client base Pathway to becoming a Partner in the business and share in the success of the business.
Lineon UK is an equal opportunities employer and we take our commitment to inclusion very seriously. Besides, if we only recruited from one group of society then life would be very dull. What matters to Lineon is your ability to get the job done.
However, we regret that we cannot accept applications from those without the right to work in the UK. It is equally regrettable that we are unable to sponsor anybody through the visa process.
We know that there are some very talented people across the world and if we could we would love to take some of them on board, however any applications from people without the right to work in the UK will be automatically rejected.
Applications can be made to email@example.com